As part of your participation in Healthcare Freedom, we are pleased to offer a new prescription drug program powered by Rx Valet. We strive to provide the best savings and have negotiated the best Prescription Drug Discount Program available.
Rx Valet is very simple to use. It will save you money on all prescription medications and diabetic testing supplies. There are two ways to save – use at ANY retail pharmacy, or for deeper discounts, utilize their Home Delivery service. Simply pre-purchase your medications using the Rx Valet website, app, or call in and speak with a live Customer Care Team member. Rx Valet will instantly send you an electronic drug card that can be taken to the pharmacy. No payment will be required at the pharmacy.
YOUR PHARMACY PROGRAM BENEFITS OFFERED THROUGH RX VALET:
- GUARANTEED BENEFITS at ANY retail pharmacy in the US!
- Free shipping on all Home Delivery orders (for a 90-day supply or greater).
- Deeply discounted pricing on medications and diabetic testing supplies (free glucometer sent with first order).
- Access to their live Customer Care Team.
You must complete your registration to use your benefits.
Step 1 – Go to the RX Valet Membership area.
Click the login / create account button, top right
Step 2 – Enter your member ID located on your Aliera Healthcare ID card.
Step 3 – Enter your group ID type – Aliera
Step 4 – Complete & update your profile
After registration is complete, you will receive an email with instructions and a video on how to use Rx Valet for home delivery and at your local pharmacy.
Please download the Rx Valet APP on your smartphone at your convenience.
Home Delivery Prescription Information:
- Home Delivery orders are fulfilled exclusively through Advanced Pharmacy, LLC. To save time, have your physician send your prescription directly to Advanced Pharmacy electronically!
- Alternatively, they can also transfer your existing prescriptions from another pharmacy to fulfill your order. Please call their live Customer Care Team at 1-855-798-2538 and provide the medication details, pharmacy name, and pharmacy telephone number.
- Electronic prescriptions should be sent to Advanced Pharmacy, LLC located at 350-D Feaster Road Greenville, SC 29615.
And of course, you can always call us at Healthy Halo.
(800) 581-HALO or 4256